Wednesday 26 March 2014

INTERVIEW WITH MR CHRISZEE - DOPE PRODUCER

02:39 By sommy

ANTICIPATE


Recently we have taken time to hookup with some of the ringing names in the eatern entertainment part of Nigeria, lastweek we met with chriszee who's gradually turning a major name in the industry. 

After spending enjoyable moments with him he talked about himself, his music career and also Owerri city.
Checkout the full interview below

INTERVIEW WITH MR CHRISZEE- OWNER DA-HIT RECORDS
Q : Mr Chriszee Please tell us about yourself ?

ANS: My names are mbonu Christian Onyedikachi I am a producer and also a singer.

Q : What names are you recognized with in entertainment ?

ANS: I am simply chriszee always and forever.

Q : How long have you been in the industry ?

ANS: I have been into entertainment as long as I can remember, I rate myself an old man in this line * laughs*

Q : What  part of entertainment are you most attached to?

ANS: I started acting movies as early as 2002 but couldn’t go far with that because my parents wouldn't let me travel out for auditions back then, also later in 2003 I started singing and not just as a hobby and I have really enjoyed every part of that ever since. Infact the love I have for music made me want to learn more  as I pushed into learning music production and I thank God that today to Gods glory I am a music producer.

Q : So sir as a producer what challenges have you met so far?

Ans: Well there have been lots of challenges around as I am pretty sure there is for every other person out there but I am most affected with the fact that music production doesn’t really let have time to do my own songs and push them out as I am most attached and committed to my clients work and to giving them the very best of every thing.

Q : So as an artiste how many songs have you done for yourself?

ANS : Well as someone who has always been singing and loves music I have countless tracks produced by me but I refuse to release them for the world to hear Because most times I always feel they aint good enough, (lols) that’s one of the things being a good producer can also do to an artiste. But still when my friends or clients come around and here this songs they are always like “OGA NAWAOO SEE SONG WEY U HIDE HERE , U NO WAN BLOW?PROMOTE THIS SONGS JOOR!!! “ For me I think  its really a personal thing.

Q : The news all over the city has it that you are about releasing a new song finally for us to hear you, please tell us about that?

ANS: (shouts and filled with enthusiasm) well the job is something I hope to feel proud of I worked on it at my leisure time and never really  called it serious right until a friend of mine came to my studio sneaked to my closet, stole the job and took it to the streets, ever since then people call me time after time to tell me how much they are dancing to the tune of the song. so with all this pressure and already leaked version this time I am going to drop the song and promote it well enough to reach my fans and the whole world. The Song is titled DO ME SMALL SMALL and it’s a normal dancehall jam produced and all mastered by me.
I sure cant wait to hear this song
Image


Q: DO ME SMALL SMALL SOUNDS LIKE AN INSPIRATION WHERE YOU INSPIRED BY ANYTHING BEFORE YOU DID THIS SONG?

Ans : *Laughs loudly* well the song like I said earlier came to me at a leisure time it was something I did just for the fun of it. It centers mostly on relationship issues generally, You know how a man will stay so inlove with a lady only to find out that the lady doesn’t reciprocate those feelings you know. So to those ladies I am saying please do me small small ( still laughing)

Q : Please tell us a little about owerri and music as a producer.

ANS : Well Owerri has a lot of talents in the industry today the breeze of change is really changing a lot things in entertainment and blowing us to get stronger and better and I am certain it will only take a lesser time before all this talents starts hitting lime lights.

Q : Can you tell us a little about your achievements so far in the industry, how rough or smooth the road has been.

ANS : The road hasn’t been smooth at all but I praise God for every miracle thus far “ I know I am not there yet but I am no longer at the same spot I started” so I give him praise for that. Today I own my own studio ( DA-HIT RECORDING STUDIO) @ num 9 douglas  road opposite milan pharmacy owerri. I have also produced for big names like slo dogg, Kelly handsome, dj, cartoon boy and lot more.

PLEASE END THIS INTERVIEW WITH A WORD FOR YOUR FANS AND EVERYONE OUTHERE WHO IS READING THIS 

Well I just have to say that wherever you are and whatever you are doing please do it very well and make you no forget to “ do am small small” am signing out.
Mr chriszee is one of the very best producers in the state and has a warming relationship with everyone around him. He is the owner of new wave recording studio @ num 9 douglas rd owerri .

DA- HIT RECORDING STUDIO