Thursday 13 March 2014

INTERVIEW WITH RISING STAR ACCURATE JAYWHIZZY

02:24 By sommy

Accurate Jaywhizzy is a fresh talented rising star from the east side Nigeria. He has been on a flaming speed this year as he has featured lots of artistes.
Last week he was interviewed by our team and he disclosed a lot of stuffs about his life and career. This would be a good time for some of his fans to know him better.
Checkout the interview below:
Q : PLEASE TELL US YOUR NAME (STAGE NAME) ?

ANS: Accurate Jaywhizzy
Q: WHAT IS YOUR ROLE IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY?
ANS: I am a singer and song writer and part actor
Q: OUTSIDE SINGING DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER PASSION IN THE INDUSTRY?
ANS: Yes Outside Singing I love to act and I am also very good there.
Q: AS A PART ACTOR HAVE YOU BEEN IN ANY MOVIES?
ANS: I keyed in few movies in 2012 but have dropped the acting thing for the time being, just trying to push out my main passion music.
Q: SO YOU ARE SAYING IF TOLD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN MUSIC AND ACTING YOU WILL CHOOSE….?
ANS: Music, Music, Music it will always be music. That’s where every part of me comes out.
Q: HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE INDUSTRY?
ANS: It’s been four years today I started fully in 2010, First I did a single FREESTLYE WHICH I FEATURED TRIPPLE-A AND CEE KAY AND IT WAS PRODUCED BY MR DRILL I also took a chorus for wacomzy in his iworiwo album.
Q: PLEASE TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT THE OTHER SIDE OF YOU OUTSIDE ENTERTAINMENT, WHAT ELSE IS YOUR LIFE LIKE?
ANS: Well I am the first son of my family I have a lot of young ones who look unto me. I am living a good life of conscience and just like my name I try to be accurate in everything I do.
Q: WHAT OTHER THINGS HAVE YOU ACHIEVED OUTSIDE MUSIC?
ANS: I newly formed a record label (East Zone Records ) and already there are two artistes who run things with me. ELLY AND CLONIX RAPSODY. Elly just dropped four new tracks and I was also a part of the songs produced by YOUNG D AND CEEKAY, CLONIX Also featured me on a hit single dropping soon as Produced by BOB-O and Xpjoe.
Q: SO PLEASE TELL US WHAT WILL YOU WANT TO ADD IN THE INDUSTRY IF GIVEN THE CHANCE?
ANS: *Smiles* I always praise my role model Mr Raw, who contributed in bringing up a lot of artiste by featuring them in his tracks and also brought the rap game in the igbo style to get selling. And I wish I could achieve like he did and maybe also bring in a little style to the music system. 
Q: YOU TALK ABOUT A NEW STYLE CAN YOU PLEASE ELABORATE MORE ON THAT?
ANS: Laughing I will be keeping that as an unveiled package for now, One of the reasons People Tagged me Accurate is because I take time in accessing everything I do to get a perfect taste.
Q: YOU HAVE A SONG COMING UP CAN YOU PLEASE TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT IT?
ANS: WAKA is a Hausa Language which means your mother But That’s not what I was talking about in the song *Laughs* Inspiration for the song came after I me I girl in a club and she totally dealt with me. This girl took on me till I totally lost control. Flashes of the scene couldn't leave me the whole day so I slowly started forming the scenes tunes and before you know it….
Q: PLEASE AS AN UPCOMING TALENT ARE THERE CHALLENGES YOU FACE IN THE INDUSTRY?
ANS: Well We all Know the level of music in this part of our country, It’s a big challenge for us all especially those of us who wants to push far I do believe if we keep working hard we can raise the standard of music here in our state and as for me I still have sweeter works to present that’s what’s Accurate *winks*.
Q: PLEASE TELL US ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE/ RELATIONSHIP STATUS
ANS : I am SSS
Q: PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT YOU CALL SSS?
ANS : lols I men single and seriously searching
TO SUM UP PLEASE DROP A MESSAGE TO YOUR FANS OUT THERE.
Message to fans: Respect to all my fans for supporting me in all I have been doing not forgetting the street and community for standing and believing in me. Shout out to my guys Hype Mc and E-BLACK for encouraging me in all I have been doing Also to all the East Zone Members, Elly, Clonix, to my best friends forever sunshine and GCE . To all the Deejay’s sky, dj fast wind ,Dj Light Dj timberland and all the media houses supporting my songs #bless enough respect to you all.!
 Accurate Jaywhizzy drops his new track titled WAKA produced by Nel c on saturday 15th of march 2014 You shouldnt miss it!!